Prefer someone with extensive experience working with adults with intellectual disabilities, some supervisory experience. Knowledge of VR programs is useful. Must be organized and able to work flexible hours. On-call rotation is part of the responsibilities of this position.
Full-time Mon-Fri Early morning van route is part of the responsibilities of this position. Two days 6:30am - 3pm and 3 days 8:30am -3pm.
We currently have one full-time position open in Franklin, TN.
1) 33 hours (M-Th 3pm - 9pm; Fri 11am - 8pm)
We have one full-time position open in Spring Hill, TN.
1) 40 hours (M-F 3pm - 11pm)
1) Sat and Sun (7am - 7pm) in Franklin (24 hours /wk)
2) Mon-Fri (4pm - 8pm) in Franklin (20 hours/wk)
3) Sat and Sun (7am - 7pm) in Franklin (24 hours / wk)
4) Sat and Sun (7pm - 7am) in Spring Hill (24 hours / wk)
5) Sat (8am - 8pm) in Fairview (12 hours / wk)
We can always use staff willing to "fill-in" for vacations, holidays, etc. The greatest need is weekends and overnight shifts.
Interested candidates need to complete an application and return it to our office via fax (794-6019) or mail it to Waves, Inc. Human Resources, 145 Southeast Parkway, Suite 100. Franklin, TN. 37064